One of my favourite things about Harry Potter is that Harry is such an unreliable narrator, not because he’s lying, but because he was so oblivious, just about anything could be going on under his nose and he wouldn’t even notice. It’s great because it supports basically every headcanon. Like, no, Harry would not have noticed if Sirius and Remus were dating, I know he’s The Chosen One but he’s about as perspective as a pile of bricks.
my mom and i were trying to name all 9 planets of the solar system and we only had eight so i looked it up and guess what
we forgot the earth
i’ve gotten at least 10 messages telling me there are 8 planets not 9
well i only have one thing to say to y’all
VIVA LA PLUTO
I was tagged by Maelace to share five random facts about myself. Overall I think I’m pretty boring, but here we go
1. When I was in college, my friends had a house where they hosted a lot of parties. The front door was up a kind of steep set of stairs but although they’d had numerous intoxicated people in and out of the house, no one had ever fallen down them. Now I don’t drink but I did enjoy hanging out at the parties, which were usually themed. One of the Harry Potter parties I went to, I forgot my wand in the car. Now, I am a HUGE klutz and was wearing three inch heels and loose skirt a little above knee length (I was Hermione). So I went to get my wand (mind you, I am stone cold sober at this point) and my heel wobbled on me and my leg bent like it does to get your balance back and I’m bot sure how but I ended up tumbling down the entire flight of stairs and landing at the bottom with my heel tangled in my underwear and a gaggle of horrified onlookers waiting to see if I’m okay. So of course I burst into laughter because my first thought is “Wow, that must have looked ridiculous” and then one of my friends comes over to me and is like “Are you okay? Are you bleeding?” And I start to brush her off like I’m fine, I’m fine, but then I look down and have a couple of gashes on my knees and I’m like “What do you know, I am bleeding” and I start giggling again. So long story short that’s how I ended up falling down stairs drunk people regularly had no problem with a week before my graduation and ended up damaging myself enough to leave scars.
2. I can write my name upside down. It looks like it was written by someone new to writing, but it’s legible and actually looks like my name. I can also write numbers and other words upside down to a point.
3. My skin is so fair that when I was a kid, I had those play makeups and one time I put it on and went to show my mom and she panicked and thought I had a fever
4. Because I did the Running Start program where you take college courses at the community college in high school, I finished my Bachelor’s degree before I could legally drink.
5. When I was a kid, I sometimes, when no one else was home, pretended to be a blond girl named Hannah who wore overalls. I was a weird kid
Tagging: rowanandphoenixfeather, romnas, killersbabe, fawkessong, and theonetobreakthespell
Yeah but what if when pureblood parents get annoyed with their ungrateful children they send them to muggle school for a month and after the first day they desperately plead with their parents like:
"Dad I can’t go back there they make me run”
"Please I know nothing about muggle history”
"There are letters in the math, Dad, PLEASE"
And the parents just smugly look down at their sobbing children like, “You just wait ‘til you have to use a computer”